Assam Arunodoi scheme List: As all you know that, Assam government has launched new scheme called arunodoi scheme. Under the schemes government provide assistant to the poor families and economically backward families of the state. The announcement about the launch of arunodoi scheme was initially made by present finance minister of Assam Hemanta Biswas Sharma. Under the scheme state government provide financial assistant of rupees eligible for household of the state per month.
Dear readers Arundoi scheme is also known as Orunodoi scheme. Scheme implemented by Finance Department government of Assam. The launch date of the scheme is 2nd October 2020. Under the scheme government provide monthly financial assistance to poor families. Under the scheme all the beneficiaries get benefit through bank accounts. So candidate must have the bank account if they won’t get benefit of the scheme.
Assam Arunodoi scheme List
Assam Arunodoi scheme List: In the previous article we also discussed about application process of the scheme. In this article we are also discussed every information regarding the scheme. Under the scheme government provide 830 per month to 17 lakh families. The support of rupees 830 per month will mean and and additional per annum income of rupees 10000 to the poor household to meet their Medical and nutritional needs. An amount of 2800 crore rupees is earmarked for the Arunodoi scheme.
The amount will be sent by DBT to bank account of nominated women of the families. benifisry will receive the amount on the first day of every month starting from October 2020. It shall benefit our entire household whether they are covered under NFSA. The state has set a commitment to alleviate the financial problems of impoverished families in Assam through substantial income support. Women being primary caretaker of families are kept as beneficiaries of the scheme.
Yojana form for the orunodoi scheme
- orunodoi sahayaks at GP shall facilitate the process of filling up detailed application form.
- DAF shall we used to collect the bank detail and other information.
- The DAF also contain a self affidavit to be signed by the selected beneficiaries satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates for the scheme and now they want to check the application status so you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- In the home page, click on the application status button.
- A new page will open in front of you fill the detail that are required.
- Fill all the information, and At last click on the submit button.
Assam Arunodoi scheme List Selection process of the scheme
- Assam Arunodoi scheme List: The district level monitoring committee may device modalities for preparing the list of eligible beneficiaries strictly as per the guideline.
- The primary selection of the beneficiaries will be done at the level of gaon panchayat village Council department committee urban local body based on eligible ineligible conditions. An undertaking come check list of The Eligible condition have been prepared against each proposed beneficiary household.
Orunodoi scheme beneficiary list
The selection list for the orunodoi scheme 2020 will be announced by the government of Assam from 17th August 2020. The board selection under the scheme will receive funds through the direct benefit transfer mode to the bank account of nominated women’s of the family.
For your informations Asam orunodoi scheme farm is not yet released. But the application form will be in offline mode. We will update the details about the official notification has released. As per notification this scheme initiative is to empower the women’s of the state and to provide financial support to the economically weaker families. The applicant should be a permanent residence of Assam state if they want to get benefit of the scheme. The composite household income of the applicant should be less than rupees 2 lakh per annum.
Assam government has announced new schemes to provide assistance to the poor families and economically backward families of the state the state level financial assistance scheme has been named as oronodoi scheme. The distribution target of this scheme shall be 15,000 beneficiaries per Legislative Assembly consistency and if the population of legislative Assembly Constituency exceeds 2 lakh than the target shall be 17,000 beneficiary Legislative Assembly Constituency.
Assam health finance and education minister Dr Hemanta Biswas Sharma has explained criteria of the scheme.
- He said that priorities will be given to the families with widow, family with Divyang member and unmarried women’s and etc.
- After them poor family is not having ration card for free rice mill get the preference.
- The last priority bill with the poor families with National Food Security Scheme card.
- Other than any member of the family works under the government thenfamily will not be entitled to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Families having 15 bighas of land, four vehicle, refrigerator, income above rupees 2 lakh, own tractor are not eligible for the orunodoi scheme.
- Said that money will be transferred to the bank account of any of the female member nominated by the family.
This scheme will be the biggest direct benefit transfer schemes of Assam. There will be a different type of benefits which will be provided to the beneficiary under the scheme. Main objective is to help all the residence of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial trouble. All we know that Assam is a small state and many of the people suffer from financial crisis this is a very very official scheme for all the peoples of the state. The beneficiary amount will be transferred every year for next 5 years. Under the scheme priority will be given to the women who are disable, window, divorced, unmarried separated for handicapped.