E-grantz 3.0 is an online distribution scholarship scheme for post matric and pre Matric students from the category of SC, ST and OBC communities. This is a scheme announced by the government of Kerala. Government of Kerala announced this scheme for the students of the state. With the help of this online software system government distribute various types of scholarships among the students. This Article information regarding Scholarshiip we provide how to register students, application status and the required documents for registration.
E grantz 3.0
Any students of the state Kerala want any kind of scholarship in studied in post matric and pre Matric schools then they need to register themselves on this integrated online software system. The beneficiary amount regarding scholarships provide directly through DBT mode in the bank account of the beneficiary.
e-grantz scholarship eligibility
- Student must have a permanent residential certificate of Kerala.
- Student must study at matriculation level of study from the recognized University of a board.
- The student must belongs to backward classes such as SC ,ST and backward classes.
- The student must pursue a degree diploma Higher Secondary post graduate professional courses.
- The income limits for the students those from OBC categories is 1 lakh per annum.
- The student must have taken admission under Merit and reservation quota.
- Students must have secured at least 75% attendance.
Students only need one time registration for whole scholarship benefits that provides by the government of Kerala. Computer also deducts the beneficiary when they already registered and apply for another scholarship.
Detail of the e-grantz 3.0
|Portal name||E- grantz 3.0|
|Department under||directorate of scheduled caste development|
|Benefited||Backward class and schedule caste students|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide various types of scholarship|
|scholarship 2021 last date||Update soon|
E- grantz Scholarship 2021
- This portal is benefited for all backboard categories of the Kerala state.
- This portal is especially helpful for scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribes and backward classes.
- With the help of this portal around 3 lakh students benefited at that time.
- Update version of e -grantz is available for all and it is known as e-grantz 3.0.
- With the help of this E grantz government want to increase the level of backward categories. The state government provide them education and scholarship launched by the Kerala government.
- With the help of government provide financial support for that entire student who can’t afford money for their education.
- With the help of this scholarship backward category student continue their study.
- The portal also brings transparency and accuracy and also save time and money.
E-grantz 3.0 student’s one time registration
- If you want to apply for scholarship then you need to register yourself in the official page.
- Here you need to click on the option “students one time registration”.
- After clicking on that link a new page will open in front of you here you need to enter your” Aadhaar Card number” and “name of the students”.
- Now in below you need to click on the link “Aadhar validate”.
students login procedure
- If you want to direct login and you have your ID password then here is a procedure.
- First of all go the official page.
- In the given page you need to click on the option students login.
- After clicking on that link a new page will open in front of you here you need to enter your email id & Aadhar card number.
- After that you need to enter your password.
- Now in below you need to click on the sign in option.
Students application status
- Dear students if you already applying for E grantz service then you need to check your application status for more updates. Here is a very simple step to follow and you have to check your application status.
- First of all go the official page of e-grantz 3.0 Kerala.
- In the home page you have to see the link students track your application status.
- You just need to click on that link, after clicking a new page will open.
- Here you need to enter your correct Aadhar card number and your date of birth.
- Now in below you need to click “track your application”.
- In the given page you have to see your application status.
E grantz 3.0 login procedure for official
- Students those who want to login on the grants 3.0 integrated online. Candidate made to visit the official page of e- grantz 3.0.
- In the home page you have to see login link.
- You just need to fill the essential detail.
- In below click on the “login” option
- Complete information available in the given page.
Rewards according to categories
>scholarship for +2 students will get INR 160.
>For SC, OBC students
- Amount of INR 630 for those students studying in colleges and college 8 km from their residence.
- An amount of rupees 750 to the student those college are above 8 km from their residence.
- Rupees 1500 for that student pursuing professional courses and reside on their own due to lack of hostel facility.
->For OBC candidates
- E-grantz scholarship for degree students- The scholarship amount of rupees 160 given to student pursuing +2 courses
- For student pursuing PG and professional courses
- Day-scholar students rupees 200 and hosteller get a rupees 250.
>All those students who get poly technical courses days scholars will get rupees 100 and hosteller will get 150 rupees.
E-grantz help desk
Authority also provide helpline number/ contact number for or beneficiary candidates. If you want more query regarding e-grantz 3.0 then contact on the toll free number.
Toll free number- 1800 425 2312
SC directorate- 0471- 2737252 & 0471 273 7251
Address- museum nandavanam Road, nandhavanam Vikas Bhavan PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033.
Ans: With the help of E-Grantz 3.0 governments want to improve the level of backward categories students. With the help of this portal government provide scholarships for all students.
Ans: Helpline number is 1800 425 2312.