MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2021: Maharashtra department of housing and area development announced to the Mhada lottery list 2021. All interested peoples those apply for Mhada lottery Din have to check the beneficiary list of the Year. We all know that under Mhada lottery Government of Maharashtra provide affordable houses to low incomes and mid income segment home buyer. Under Mhada lottery the allotment of the flat would be carried out through a lottery system. In this article we have to provide a complete list of the Year 2021 and here we are also discussed about how you apply for this Mhada lottery and how you get your own flat through Mhada lottery.
Mhada lottery department announced the winner list under Pune lottery scheme 2020-21. If you want to check the lottery list then you need to follow some steps that we provide in below. The Pune division of the Mhada lottery has received registration form of 53472 citizens for 5647 flats in Pune, solapur Sangli and Kolhapur district. Out of 5647 flats 5217 flats are situated in Pune and Pimpri chinchwad City. The Online Lottery will be announced on 22 January 2021.
MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2021
For Mhada lottery all interested and eligible candidates applied through online and offline Mode the lottery draw will be held on 22 January 2021 and the result will be published online on the Mhada website. If you want to check the beneficiary list then you just need to follow some steps and easy check the Mhada lottery 2021. This lottery will be held for those residents who agreed to read well comment and are currently staying in transit homes.
- Mhada Mumbai board lottery 2021
- Mhada Pune board lottery scheme 2021
- Mhada Konkan board housing scheme
- Amravati board Mhada housing scheme
- Nashik board Mhada housing scheme
- Nagpur board Mhada housing scheme
- Mhada Aurangabad Board housing scheme
Mhada lottery projects 2021
All locations where the Mhada housing projects are located that is Shankar Nagar Chembur, shastri Nagar, chandivali, Powai add Ashokvan. State Housing Board, Mhada conducting a lottery to allot Apartment to the Eligible families. The entire project constitutes the largest resettlement undertaking in the country given the role of these old building in South Mumbai. The particular lottery was drawn for 272 tenants of the five hectare BBD chawl plot at NM Joshi Marg Lower Parel. Under this scheme the new home will be 500 square feet in size with individual toilet. The current size of the 1 RK accommodations is 150 to 160 square feet. This lottery was to have been conducting in March 2020 what due to covid-19 postponed.
Thackeray said that the construction would be of high quality and would be completed in a timely manner. Thakre said to TOI the project was delayed because people had lost faith in the government. They instead that the allotment and Flat detail be embedded in their agreement and now their faith has been restored because we are doing so.
Mhada mill worker lottery waiting list
- All mill workers who applied for the Mhada lottery now they need to check the list you just need an Internet in your phone in easily check the beneficiary list. First of all we need to go official department of Maharashtra housing and area development authority.
- The housing page of the side will appear on the screen where you will see the lottery option in the menu bar.
- Go to the ocean and the drop down list will show on the screen.
- Mill worker lottery 2020 option and this will take you to another page now click here to view result of mill worker housing lottery.
- Result and waiting list link will appear in front of you click on the view option, in front of the mill name.
- The result will appear on the screen in PDF form you just need to download the PDF and easily check the list.
Mhada lottery 2021 Pune dates
Online registration- 2020
E online registration last date- january 2021
Publication of final accepted applicants- january 2021
Draw date february 2021
Refund date February 2021
Mhada Mumbai waiting list 2021
If you want to check Mhada girni Kamgar waiting list then you need to visit the official page of area development authority Government of Maharashtra. Yeah you need to click on the option lottery result. Now click view option and button list will display under which waiting list is also available just scroll the page down to see. In the waiting list, of hit view option given in front of yours scheme code and categories. Now a PDF form will appear in front of you just need and check the details.
Voter ID card
Maharashtra housing and area development, authority planning to launch of a table house in the year of 2021. Under the new lottery scheme over 7500 units will be up for Grabs in area, such as Thane, Navi Mumbai and vasai. In the year of 2020 the screen has been postponed due to covid-19. Video According to the media reports the lottery draw for the scheme is held on May 2021. This scheme is beneficial for economically weaker section, low income groups middle income and higher income groups.
Eligibility criteria for Mhada lottery
- Interested applicants for those who want to apply for Mhada near age must be 18 years or above.
- Applicant must hold a domicile certificate of 15 year in any parts of Maharashtra.
- If you want to apply under the category of LIG flats then applicant monthly income should fall between 25000 to rupees 50000.
- If you apply under MIG category then the monthly income between 50,000 to 75,000.
- Applicants earning over rupees 75000 per month are eligible to apply for a HIG flats.
- The applicant must hold a pan card.
Steps to apply for Mhada lottery Mumbai 2021
- First of all applicant are required to register on the official site that is Mhada Pune lottery 2021.
- All users have to create a username in order to register for the Mhada Pune lottery.
- Now interested applicants are need to select the lottery and scheme in this page.
- You have to pay online payment through net banking.
[Mhada lottery application form]
- After the successful registration the next will be filled application form.
- For application form you need to enter details such as your name monthly income PAN Card details applicant details a contact detail details of bank account and then verification code.
- No upload the entire required document in the particular section.
- After filling all the required details click on the submit button.
Registration fees detail
- Registration fees for various categories are different. Category wise fees details available here.
- If you are belongs to EWS category then the registration fees is 5,560 rupees.
- If you are belongs to LIG categories then the registration fees is rupees 10560
- If you belong to MIG categories then the registration fees is rupees 15,560.
- If you belong to HIG categories then the registration fees are rupees in 20560.
After filling the application form you need to pay the payment, payment details according to caries be provided in Above.
Now you need to pay the required application fees as per given method such as a net banking, UPI, paytm and etc.
In the last you need to take a printout of the application form and keep safe for the future use.
Government also provides helpline number for Mhada lottery. For any query related to Maharana lottery you have to contact on this number.
Helpline number is 98699 88000 and 022-2 6592 692
Helpline number for Pune lottery- 022- 2359 2392