pisa.seshagun.gov.in Login: PISA is a website that launched by organization for economic cooperation and development. It is to evaluate the educational system worldwide by testing the knowledge and skill of 15 year old student who are going to complete the necessary education. The step test conducted every three year for student. Pisa CCT is a portal and this portal is for 15 year also student to participate is an online test to assess your skill and knowledge. To know more about the article read carefully. Under this portal selected student from all over the word for school assessment projects. Only few students will be selected for PSA CCT 2020.
Objectives of this PISA
- The main objective of this international school assessment is to test the capabilities of the student.
- Analytic thing thinking is really important.
- Today learning methods of any subject school are making student tend to learn the topics but not the logic.
- Many popular institutions like CBSE, NVS, KVS participate in this.
- This portal also designed for international student registration in a way that student develop skill and basic Technologies.
Detail about this portal
- Name of the portal- PISA also known as the programs for international student assessment
- Eligibility criteria- 15 year old students can participate in PISA
- Popular boards- CBSE, KVS, NVS
- Launch by – economic cooperation and development
First of all we have to discuss about CCT the full meaning of CCT is critical and creative programs. This program is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The program enables critical thinking in students. Many questions are allotted to student to practice. The reason behind giving this question is to enable them to think logically.
- Only that student whose is between 15 years old will be selected for the examination of PISA CCT.
- PISA is a competency based examination which enables critical thinking.
- School run by UT in Chandigarh, central Board of Secondary Education, kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will participate in PISA.
- Candidates can give the test in the local language. This will make student familiar with the question and there will be no War for attempting it.
Key features of the test
- This test enhances the student creativity critical thinking and program solving skills.
- The concentration of the assessment is concerned with Maths Physics and Chemistry subject.
- The prestigious board like CBSE KVS have already been registered their students on the online assessment portal.
- All student age group between 15 years 3 month and 16 year 2 month will get eligible for online test.
- The PISA assesses only 5% of the students from the selected schools.
- Teachers can also attend the assessment test conducted by the PISA portal.
Official Website: Click Here
Steps to login for PISA CCT
- First of all you need to visit official website of PISA.
- On the official web portal page you will click on the login button.
- On clicking the login button you need to add on the credentials.
- Tap the submit button after that.
- Practice the assessment given over there.
pisa.seshagun.gov.in Login: we also provide the helpline number for more updates if you face any trouble to download the application form or to apply the form then you have to contact on this number.
The helpline number is +91011 2335 1532 and +91 0112 3765 618
Ans: PISA uses multiple choice testing as the primary features of it assessment because it is really label efficient and support robust and scientific analysis.
Ans: The age of 15 was chosen because in that age young peoples in most countries are nearing the end of compulsory education.
Ans: PISA allows only 5% of the student from each school to participate in the test, and if it exceeds 5% the school will be excluded from the participation.
Ans: From reading, science and mathematics the question will be selected and asked within.