WB Swasthya Sathi Card Application Form Download 2020 Registration Form

Swasthya Sathi scheme application: Government of West Bengal recently announced to new scheme card Swasthya Sathi scheme for the peoples of the state. Mamta banarji announced swasthya Sathi Health Scheme will cover the entire populations of the state. The decision will be applicable from December 1st 2020. According to the government at least 7.5 under Swasthya Sathi yojana. Every family will be provided with one smart card to avail the benefit of the scheme. The scheme officially launched by banarji in December 2016 is a basic health covers for secondary and tertiary care upto rupees 5 lakh per annum per family.

Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme for the peoples of the state. Chief Minister said that Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme of the government will cover the entire populations of West Bengal. The decision will be applicable from December 1st and all people in the state irrespective of the religious affiliation caste and creed or profession will be covered under the scheme.

Swasthya Sathi Card

Swasthya Sathi is a group Health Insurance Scheme of the government of West Bengal. Total families eligible under the scheme at present are 142 lakh families. This is a Health Insurance Scheme cross country and tight 1.5 Lakh per annum critical illness like cancer neurosurgeries liver disease blood disorder up to rupees 500000 through Assurance mode.

Swasthya Sathi Card
Swasthya Sathi Card

Under Swasthya sathi Health Insurance Scheme 50 lakh families covering nearly 2.5 crore covered under the scheme. Families of self help group’s member asha Worker cleaning volunteer forces civil defence volunteer and certain categories are also brought under the scheme.

WB Scheme

Features of the scheme

  1. There is no cap on the family size and partner from both the spores are included.
  2. Basic health covers for secondary and dietary care up to rupees 5 lakh per annum per year.
  3. Paperless cashless Smart Card based.
  4. In unmarried daughter up to 21 years and older penned physically challenged person in the family also covered
  5. All pre existing disease.
  6. Real time uploading of e-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge.
  7. Online grievance monitoring mechanism.
  8. Android based Sathi mobile app for assistant to the beneficiaries.

WB Swasthya Sathi Card Application Form

This scheme announced by Mamata Banerjee state chief minister. She said that government plant to extend the cashless scheme where 5 lakh insurance is provided to every family to the entire state. It is a smart card and is being issued in the name of a female family member. I am announcing today that every family in West Bengal every person be it a child or an old men or women irrespective of their religious affinity will be covered under the scheme.

Registration Form

  1. First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Swasthya Sathi scheme.
  2. In the home page you need to click on the application process button.
  3. Now a new page will open in front of you this is application form read the instruction carefully and fill the application form.
  4. After filling the application form submit with required documents.

Swasthya Sathi Yojana is a Health Insurance Scheme. According to the latest speech of the Mamata Banerjee said that earlier we had decided to give benefit to at least 7.5 crore families under swasthya Sathi Yojana. That under this scheme every family every person, elderly child or women of West Bengal will get a benefit under this scheme irrespective of their religion.

how to register in swasthya sathi scheme

She added for Ayushman India the central government gives only 60%. Who will give the remaining 40%? If the common man had to pay 2.5 lakh rupees for the issuance of a 5 lakh then why would he get such insurance . Our Swasthya Sathi Yojana is fully funded by the government.

Father Mamta Banerjee said that, smart card will be given to each family to take advantage of the scheme. Under this all government and Private Hospital of the state have been included. Under this scheme formally launched by Mamata Banerjee in December 2016. People will get an insurance cover of 5 lakh Rupees per year.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.