YSR jala Kala apply online: AP YSR Jala Kala scheme announce by government of Andhra Pradesh. This is a new scheme for all the peoples of Andhra Pradesh date. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy recently announced the scheme for citizens of the state. This is King dedicated for all the farmers of the state. This is scheme beneficiary for all the peoples those are not able to get proper butter suppliers for their crops due to shortage of water. Today in this article we have to providing information regarding Jala Kala apply online application form.
Detail of jala kala scheme
- Scheme name- AP YSR Jala Kala scheme
- Launched by- AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Beneficiary –Farmers those have not water resources for irrigation
- Objectives- Provide bore well at free of cost
- Target budget– 2340 crores in 4 years
YSR jala Kala apply online: Jala kala scheme is announced by governments of Andhra Pradesh for marginal farmers. Governments of AP time to time announced various types of scheme for the farmers of the state and for their benefits. Now government Andhra Pradesh coming with latest scheme for the farmers government of AP provides bore well free of cost for needy farmers. After 3648 kilometer padyatra CM Jagan Mohan Reddy met Rangers. At his camp office announced the scheme by jagan Mohan Reddy of the state.
YSR jala Kala apply online
YSR jala Kala apply online: Recently government of AP announced this scheme. The full name of the scheme was AP YSR jala Kala scheme 2020. Jala Kala scheme launched date 28 September 2020. This scheme is beneficiary for all the farmers of the state because this scheme is benefited for all the reasons of the state. In Andhra Pradesh States farmers needs water resources for irrigations huge number of farmers are only depends on natural water resources such as rain so their crops are not satisfactory. Due to this reason huge numbers of farmers attempt suicide. Now this scheme helps for all of the farmers of AP.
Objectives of AP Jala Kala scheme
- The main objective of Andhra Pradesh Jala Kala scheme is to provide free borewell for all the farmers for their irrigation of the field.
- Bore well will provide to all the farmers at free of cost.
- So that they can continue their practice and their income will also increase because of the large crop.
- After the submission of the application form the application will be examined after hydro geologically review by the officers.
- With the help of the schemes governments provide free broader for needy farmers to improve their irrigation of crops.
- Irrigation water in the scheme will provide to 5 lakh acre of land and 200000 bore well building up free of cost.
- According to the officers approximately 3 lakh farmers will get benefits with the help of this scheme.
Benefits of Jala Kala scheme
- YSR jala Kala apply online:The main benefits are for that entire farmer who has not proper water resources for irrigation of their crops.
- With the help of this scheme government target benefited approximately 3 lakh Rangers of the state.
- Targets of the budgets for the scheme are to 340 crores in next 4 years.
- YSR Jala kala main objective is to lay the free bore wells in their land for farmers who have 2.5 acre to 5 acre of land.
- After successful submission of application form when fishery farmer will get every status and updates regarding scheme through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Process to apply for jala Kala application form
- All interested farmers are eligible to get the benefits of Jala Kala scheme.
- Beneficiaries can apply through online and offline mode.
- Firstly we have to discuss about online mode.
- Firstly click on the link of “jala Kala Yojana application form”.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to see a link” apply for bore well”
- Now a new page will open in front of you can directly click here to go to the back page.
- Here enter your Aadhar number correctly.
- In below also enter your one time password/ OTP
- At last click on the submit option.
- You will get approval through the concerned authorities of government.
Offline mode of Jala Kala scheme
- All interested and eligible farmers those want to get benefits of the schemes they get the application form, from the village volunteers in the respective reason and place and submit your feed application form to the VRO.
- After verification of the application form the village secretary board will send the application form in advance to geologist to check out the groundwater India land.
- Later application will be transferred to the geologist department for the final approval.
- After getting the final approval the technician will call the selected farmers and start to boreholes on the farmer land.
- The board will be needed by the contractor for when vehicles and The Final bill will be paid by the state government to the respective contractors on the basis of the success rate of bore holes level.
Click Here YSR jala Kala apply online: Government of AP also provide helpline number for the beneficiaries to get benefits of the scheme and face any kinds of problems regarding scheme then they call on this helpline number that is 9121296053, Agriculture and allied services number 1907.
Ans: YSR jala kala scheme announce by government of AP. This scheme is for farmers of the states with the help of the schemes governments provide for well for needy farmers who want to get water for irrigation of the field.
Ans: Any farmers of the states are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme, and also for all those farmers who only depends on natural water for irrigation of the field.
Ans: If you want to apply for the scheme then both mode online and offline open to apply for this Yojana. If you want to know how to apply for this Yojana then check the article.