YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment: We all know that YSR rythu Bharosa scheme is also known as pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now at this time government has distributed the second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. Government of Andhra Pradesh released this scheme for the people of the state. Now y s Jaganmohan Reddy will credit to rupees 200 to each beneficiary account with the click of a button. All people those fill the application form they need to check the beneficiary list.
- YSR rythu Bharosa scheme has been implemented from 15th October 2019 in the entire state of AP.
- Rupees 1114 crore has been distributed under the scheme to every beneficiary. Around 50 47000 beneficiaries across the state will get the second installment. Rupees 113.11 crore input subsidy for agriculture farmers.
- Rupees 22.59 cr. Input subsidy for horticulture growers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment
The Hrithik Roshan scheme registration process is still going on and the new beneficiary would be included in the final list. People those already applied for the scheme they need to check the official website and download the beneficiary list. In this article we have to provide directly to download the PDF of the beneficiary list here you check the list and your name very easily.
Detail of the scheme
- Name of the scheme- YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- Launch by- mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Department- department of agriculture and farmer welfare
- Article- releasing second installment of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme in the month of Octobertt54
CM of AP has provided financial assistance for all those farmers who lost their crop from may to September. Disaster management, on order giving administration section for the release of rupees 113.11 crore input subsidy for agriculture farmer and rupees 22.59 2 crore more for the growers of horticulture crops.
This is implemented first time in the year of 2019 and 20. Under the scheme government of benefited all those farmers who belongs to SC, ST, OBC and minority communities. The first installment of the scheme is distributed in the month of May and then continues. Then government has distributed the second installment. The input subsidy was paid 12 years after crop damages. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to pay the amount to the beneficiary to every next season.
Mohan Reddy twittered in his Twitter account, the second installment of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme has been deposited into the bank account of 50 .47 lakh farmers, at an expenditure of rupees 1115 crore. Additionally input subsidy amounting to rupees 135.7 crore has been transferred to farmers who included heavy losses in the kharif season.
- YSR Jaganmohan Reddy has released the amount to vote second installment of the YSR rythu Bharosa on October 27.
- Total number of rupees 1115 crore has been distributed to the 504 7000 beneficiaries.
- All those farmers those yet not apply for the scheme and also their name not appear in the second list of the rythu Bharosa scheme they are so need to contact with the authority.
- If after registration your name not appear in the second beneficiary list then wait for the final list of beneficiary maybe it’s appear on the final list. But at the end you have to see your name is not appearing in the final list then you have to contact with the authority.
This screen provides monetary benefits to the farmers. The total number of farmers who are getting benefit under the scheme is a 5047 383. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is also going to input subsidy for farmers who lost their crop from may to September. The amount of input subsidy will be paid to old district except Nellore and Chittoor.
Second beneficiary list of AP YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
After completion of the application process huge number of beneficiary need to check the beneficiary list and visit various websites. In this article we have to provide official website link. Through this link you have to visit direct in the official website and check the beneficiary list easily. Here is the complete process how you to check the AP YSR rythu Bharosa scheme 2nd list of beneficiary.
Andhra Pradesh New Scheme: Click Here
- First of all visit the official website of ysr rythu Bharosa scheme
- In the home page you need to to click on the dashboard and have to see the hidden Bharosa login page.
- Registered office can enter the mobile number, password, captcha code and at last click on the login button.
- A new page will appear in front of you now you need to enter registered office mobile number and click on send OTP button.
- Then enter OTP send to the registered mobile number enter new password confirm password and click at verify button.
- A new page will appear here and this display containing information about eligible beneficiaries. This includes name of beneficiary’s father name and katha number.
- In this page also contain the office registration, district, village and Mandal details.
- Then check the process on how to search beneficiary with Katha number in the user manual.
ysr rythu bharosa toll free number
List of the farmers on the district why basis can also check the the beneficiary. This list contains all the information about the district name total farmer total farmers and total families. The district wise data also contains information of kathas is verified by MAO which is either approved or pending or rejected.
Yythu Bharosa payment status
- Guys you already filled application form for YSR rythu Bharosa scheme and now you are willing to check the status of the application form then here we provide the complete process to check the status of the application form.
- First of all visit the official website of AP YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- In the home page click at the uh know your Bharosa status link present in the menu bar.
- A new page will appear in front of you this is very do Bharosa application status.
- In this page you need to enter your Aadhaar number and click on the submit button. And easily check the phase 2 payment status of AP YSR rythu Bharosa scheme. YSR rythu Bharosa scheme as a welfare scheme for the farmers. Under the scheme of beneficiary farmers provide and assistant of rupees 13500 per years.